- Only drivers with a valid Driver’s License can rent our Golf Carts.
- The driver must carry his / her valid Driver’s License at all times when Using the Golf Cart, as failure to comply can result in a fine.
- A minimum of 21 days notice for all cancellations is required.
- Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing. If less than 21 days notice is given we reserve the right to levy a 50 % charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses and loss of rental time. We take a 5% non refundable deposit regardless of cancellation notice on all online reservations. At the time of booking you are required to send us your credit card details.
- Office bookings require a 50% deposit.
- An open credit card imprint will be taken upon arrival for security reasons.
- Liability Insurance is included with all Golf Carts, meaning you are only covered for damage you do to third parties. YOU ARE NOT COVERED FOR DAMAGE TO THE CART YOU ARE DRIVING, this is your responsibility to pay.
- You are required by law to file a police report for ALL accidents.
- Please No D.U.I
- Always park leaving a minimum of 30 feet from all street corners in town.
- Absolutely NO parking on: left hand side of Pescador Drive; right hand side of Back Street; any taxi zone nor on any Red Lines.
- Tickets / Fines incurred are the Renters sole responsibility.
- NO overloading Carts. (4) Persons on a Four (4) Seater Golf Cart, (6) Six on a six (6) Seater Golf Cart. Overloading can result in damage and the Golf Cart being taken away with unused rental time being non-refundable.
- Moncho’s is the only Company to offer a $250 damage waiver, thus giving you extra peace of mind. This service comes free and is included with all rentals, subject to terms and conditions.
Following these regulations will ensure you have a safe, incident free driving experience in San Pedro.
THANK YOU FOR OBSERVING OUR GUIDELINES!